Terms & Conditions
"Company" means Axiom Veterinary Laboratories Limited.
"Customer" means an individual or a business that requests or orders the veterinary clinical pathology and any other services offered by the company.
1. Any typing, clerical or other error or omission in any catalogue, sales literature, price list, despatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by the Company (in whatever form and on whatever media) shall be subject to correction without liability on the part of the Company.
2. The customer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by the customer.
3. All prices stated in any of the company's catalogues, sales literature, price lists or other documentation
(issued by the company from time to time in whatever form and on whatever media) may be altered by the company at any time without given notice to the customer.
4. The price for any service quoted in any of the company's catalogues, sales literature or price lists is exclusive of any applicable VAT and carriage, postage and packaging and any other duties, taxes and applicable charges in relation to the service which the customer shall additionally be liable to pay to the company.
5. The customer shall be liable for any reasonable costs incurred by the company in the event of any variation or suspension of any service requested by the customer.
6. The customer shall pay all invoices within thirty days of the date of issue of the company's invoice.
7. If the customer fails to make any payment on the due date then (without prejudice to any other rights or remedies the company may have) the company shall be entitled to:
a. Cancel the contract or suspend any future services to the customer.
b. Charge interest on a day to day basis on all overdue sums owing to it under these conditions at the rate of 4 percent over the base rate of the National Westminster Bank Plc and interest shall be calculated from the date the sums in question were payable to the date on which payment is made in full whether before or after judgment.
8. The company may, at its discretion, offer the customer credit and in cases where credit is offered to the customer, the customer in accordance with the provisions of clause vii shall make payment.
9. The customer shows acceptance of and is bound by these term and conditions by submitting a request, order or sample to the company.
10. No variation to these terms and conditions will be recognised unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative of both the company and the customer.